Our school is always striving for improvement and it is important that all stakeholders are aware of, and contribute towards, development priorities. We have a regular cycle of self-evaluation and this informs the development plan. We try to ensure there is a broad and balanced approach to school development and the aims / objectives cover a wide range of areas. Plans are implemented over a 1 to 3-year period, depending on the nature of the strategy.
The headline areas for development for 2023 – 2024 are:
- Sustain outcomes in maths by the end of Key Stage 2
- Improve outcomes in spelling
- Implement effective EAL (English as a foreign language) provision
- Promote well-being and mental health awareness for pupils and staff
- Review and develop the structure of the Governing Body
Our partnership is paramount to your child’s success and it is most effective when we share the same passion, vision and positive approach to school improvement.